Sunday, February 28, 2010

Suno A/W 2010



So it’s no secret that my obsession with print is a teeny bit of a problem. And yes while I am a huge fan of Marc Jacobs’ current more demure collection, I need have to be honest with my self. Big mouth and big curls do not equal geek chic. So while my wannabe inner nerd takes a back seat for another season -albeit it’s still FAR too early to tell- I want more print.

Max Osterweis and Erin Beatty superlative A/W 2010 collection for Suno was a fresh of breath air amongst the gothic Proenza Schoul girls and hyper-Americana. The design duo found inspiration in Kenya for the collection, combining batik prints with acid brights. What I find to be the most intriguing is the cohesion between the luxe velvet, the hyper colour combinations and the battle of the prints.
I thought it was such a well rounded presentation that was choc-a-block full of fun and totally fantastical.
I want every single piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment