Friday, April 9, 2010

Dominic Jones for Vice Style

I must admit I have been out of the Vice mag loop for a little while now. It’s celebration of hipster raunch has left me more than a little bored. But the launch of the magazine’s Vice Style Beta site has piqued my interest once again. The website showcases some serious styling talent, cool concepts and fantastic interviews featuring Karl Largerfeld, Brix Smart,  Crystal Renn and crap loads more.

Death Becomes Her is my favorite editorial to date and was part of the Vice magazine fashion issue. It is shot by Ellis Scott and features pieces created my jewelry wunderkind Dominic Jones. The twist here is the use of dead sea animals and simplistic gold chains.

So Brilliant! Dreamy and ethereal and not at all repulsive as one would expect. DJ Babez, I am yer biggest freaking fan! So totally BANANAS.







No comments:

Post a Comment