Thursday, April 29, 2010

interludes

music weighs heavily on my mind
i am searching for something
new? fresh?
perhaps.

dreamy
wistful
more than likely
i tend to float between clouds and
smack
right down to the grime.



Swedish duo Korallreven (one part the Radio Dept) have released a fucking fantastic new single ‘The Truest Faith’ currently on pre-order at Acéphale. I have no words to explain how much I love this track. So you are going to have to take my word for it and have a listen. The 7″ viynl featuring the stunning art work above is limited to only 500 copies and I will certainly be putting my order in.

Next Up
The XX -Islands



meh
love the track
but compared to the groups last vid for  ‘VCR’
this video does very little to compliment the music.
But that’s just me,
what say you?

No comments:

Post a Comment