Thursday, July 22, 2010

curls & stripes



After much self-coaxing I managed to swing by Holt Renfrew and
catch a glimpse of Alexander Wang, current New York City design wunderkind, master of urban cool and possibly the cutest little thing on the planet.  And while the A.Wang die hards lined up to chat with the designer, I took a moment to catch up with a few good friends and run my fingers across the current A/W 2010 collection now available in store.
The footwear and accessories were the standout pieces for me, and of course the entire T-line but I can’t seem to justify spending more the $6 on a grey t-shirt. As luxe as said grey tee claims to be!

Me and Holt Renfrew's Natalie Lecomte

Striped Tee – H&M
High Waisted Denim – BDG
Wedges – Aldo


The photo above was take by the lovely Caroline Shaheed ( OfTheNow)

ps: don’t you just love how f*#ked up my cuffs are in the photo. BAHAHA fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment