Tuesday, June 14, 2011

As of late…

Submarine.
Richard Ayoade has done a stupendous job with this movie. Can’t say much aside from it was really good, and if you are looking for a non cheesy coming of age drama void of cheerleaders, footballers and prom queens with more heart, depth and ridiculously witty writing then this is the flick for you. Soundtrack happens to be provided by Alex Turner of Arctic Monkey genius. Six tracks so delicious I am listening to it right now.

Too much pizza.
If you could see the contents of our recyclables the gluten/carb/mccain content is enough to make you hurl. And yet we buy more and more. Ick. Sigh. Boom.



Denim shirt as skirt.
Headed to Hanlan’s point to celebrate kid sister’s birthday on the island.
No clean clothes = improvise! Much to her disapproval of course.  (grey tee, H&M/Denim shirt, Zara)
Lobbed off my face as I looked slightly mentalist/troll like.

Body covered in After-Bite.
The itch eraser?
I smell like clorox due to the mosquito aftermath. Rain Man Chic.

Thought: This quote has been floating about my head for a while now.
‘So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I’m still trying to figure out how that could be.’                         excerpt from ‘The Perks of Being a Wallflower’

 

Headed Home.
It’s been five years and I know nothing of what to expect.
Mainly nervous, want to make a good impression.
For I am oldest daughter and a lot rides on my presentation.
Shame. Mostly in want of hugs, tamarind stains and clove kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment