Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Most Wanted: Accessories I covet.

I’ve been feeling more and more adventurous in terms of taste, well more specifically when it comes to my accessories. I’ve always been rather simplistic with my accoutrements. I may pair my Michael Kors watch with a vintage ring (as seen here) and leave it at that or layer a leather band or two around my wrist. I normally let the bold prints and patterns I wear speak for my playful moods and the clashing lace numbers are left to represent my darker, saucier disposition. There are an increasingly great number of accessory designers creeping in to my mindset and seeing as I have turned in to a magpie as of late, here are my top five pieces I am obsessing over this month.

  1. Shourouk Vampiresa: This statement necklace from the current s/s 11 collection is a perfect piece to accompany the chicest of dresses and will easily glam up even the simplest of basic tee shirts.

  2. Heavy Machine: I’ve been hot and heavy in lust with the genius that are these heels. This grey, green, leather and sheep skin number pairs perfectly with absolutely anything in your closet. I’m thinking frayed boy-friend jeans and patterned silk Equipment blouse for the ultimate win.

  3. Illesteva: This New York based brand is being shown a whole lot of love by those fashion editirxs, bloggers and It-kids alike. Hand made in both Italy and Greece, these sunnies maybe smack on trend but the different washes have a truly timeless quality.

  4. Danielle Scutt x Topshop: Sassy, brassy and loads of fun, these matte gold lipstick drop earrings are fabulous way to glam up any look. For a bit more punch pair it with your favourite deep red lipstick.

  5. Christopher Kane: I’ve had my eye on this neon yellow, laser-cut gem since it appeared on the s/s runway show last September. It’s positively electric! Pile on the bright hues and be a real showstopper. I double dare you .

No comments:

Post a Comment