Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Style Crush: Julia Sarr Jamois

There is something about Julia Sarr Jamois’ off beat and quirky style that splits my head in two and captures my heart. The Wonderland magazine fashion editor has this impeccable knack of mixing print and colour that I certainly can not help but envy. Be it breton stripe t-shirt with kaleidoscopic Christopher Kane print skirt or pairing a velvet blazer with ripped boyfriend jeans, Jamois makes it look so very cool and effortless. Usually papped with barely any accessories and a cigarette in hand, it is her  uncanny ability to mix chic Parisian ease with typically English eccentricity that I find to be the most beguiling. With fashion month just around the corner I can’t wait to see what visual treats JSJ will whip up for us next.

Julia Sarr Jamois inspiration.
Zara acrylic sweater
, $60, TopShop short sleeve shirt, $30, Miu Miu velvet blazer, $1,195

 

Christopher Kane striped skirt, $808, Adam mini skirt, $300, American Eagle Outfitters rolled up jeans, $20, Dieppa Restrepo black patent leather shoes, $191, TopShop red heels, $140, Dannijo chain bracelet, 370, Prada sunglasses, $290, Armor Lux Breton Shirt, $55
Miu Miu Trick sequin purse, $380



*image sources from everywhere.I’m just horrible and don’t know where I got what from.

No comments:

Post a Comment