Thursday, February 28, 2013

2013 why tax refun taking long this year


Why is the federal tax returns taking so long this year? - i did, I did my federal taxes direct deposit, irs accepted them on jan 18th 2012, and still no information about them? it was suppose to go onto a h&r block card.
Why is the irs taking so long? | irs tax discussion, I filed my taxes with h&r block january 23rd and i go on ent to see when i’m receiving my refund and it tells me sorry we have no information about your taxes.i was.
-why is it taking the irs so long to process my tax refund, Starting in 2013, the eic will start to fade out.there will no longer be a earned income credit. why is everyones refund taking so long? the new.



refund cycle chart 2012 tax year | Workers Blog



Income tax refund in 2013 | efile your 2012 tax return early in 2013!, 2012 tax refunds are coming in later and are much lower than in prior year for many individuals. for many, irs income tax refunds have been coming in much later this.
Why is my 2012 tax return taking so long? | irs tax discussion, I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about tax returns this year. i filed on 03feb2012 irs accepted on 04feb12. it took about 12 days to finally get info on.
Why are my md state tax refund taking so long? - yahoo! answers, May be you can get some correct information by using the below enclosed website for this purpose. you can check the status of your current year refund online..

No comments:

Post a Comment