Friday, March 15, 2013

how long does it take to get nc irs refund in 2013


How long does it take for nc state refund to come back? - i e, I happened to overpay on a garnishment they had against me because they applied my money to someone elses account. it took me a month and a half to finally get that.
How long does it take to get minnesota state refund from taxes, 2011 mn state taxes are they delayed. i filed jan 30th my state and federal through turbo tax i efiled direct deposit how long does it take to get your state refund.
How do i find out how long it takes to get my tax refund back, How do i find out how long it takes to get my tax refund back? - i filed my federal taxes on february 5th, 2013, with my tax preparer when should i expect my federal.



Stitches and Seams: March 2001



How long does it take to get your state tax refund in new jersey, How long does it take to get your state tax refund in new jersey? new jersey state tax refunds should arrive within two weeks by direct deposit or from a tax return.
How long does it take to get a maryland state tax refund? | answerbag, How long does it take to get a maryland state tax refund? if you file your maryland state taxes electronically and ask for direct deposit of your refund, maryland's.
How long does it take to get direct deposit from north carolina?, How long does it take to get direct deposit from north carolina? - turbotax has the answer..

No comments:

Post a Comment