Friday, March 8, 2013

I have no gotton my tax refund and its been over 21 days 2013


I filed my tax return on 2/2/2012, but i havent received a refund, Efiled tax on 2 2 2013. whats up with the irs this year still processing tax refunds from 1/30/13? i filed my taxes on jan.24th my tax prepare called the next day and.
How long will it take for me to get my refund i used tax act and, My taxpayer advocate got my refund released on may 6thi have been calling the irs since then asking exactly what released means, and why 15 days later i still dont.
How long will it take to get my tax refund?, According to the irs, they will issue “most refunds in less than 21 days”. the irs is not going to release a tax refund table like they have in the past..



Tech Funda: Top Stories Sony Ericsson swallows $317 million pre-tax



Tax refund: anyone who filed their taxes jan 30, 2013 get a dd, Best answer: i filed on 1/30/13 and i'm still in the "return received" category as well. my refund is in the $7000 range and i recently had a baby, which.
Has anyone received their tax refund yet in 2013? - yahoo!7 answers, Best answer: okay you people need to calm down it takes anywere from 2 to 5 days to processes after they receive it then its about 2 days later u will get.
What does it mean if the irs wmr site says that its processing my, 2011 the irs did not deposit funds to your account as originally expected the irs usually makes refund deposits within 9 to 16 days but your deposit was not received.

No comments:

Post a Comment