Saturday, March 9, 2013

why is the irs taking so long with refunds in 2013


Why is the irs taking so long? | irs tax discussion, I filed my taxes with h&r block january 23rd and i go on ent to see when i’m receiving my refund and it tells me sorry we have no information about your taxes.i was.
Why is the irs taking so long with refunds? | w3digger answers, Ok so my was accepted the 18th or the 19th. ok? and my return has been processing since then. i go to wmr and the tell me it being processed and i should receive it.
-why is it taking the irs so long to process my tax refund? | irs, I filed my taxes efile feb 3 they were accepted the same day. when i searched where my refund my expexcted day is march 6th. that’s over a month why is it taking so.



 So I urge you to read every word of this article because the secret



How long will it take for me to get my refund i used tax act and, My taxpayer advocate got my refund released on may 6thi have been calling the irs since then asking exactly what released means, and why 15 days later i still dont.
Irs refund | 2011, 2012, 2013, Are you frustrated with wondering where your irs refund check is? do you wonder why it’s taking so long? well there’s a way to find out where your refund is, and.
How long does it take to get your tax refund back from the irs?, Askville question: how long does it take to get your tax refund back from the irs? : taxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment