Sunday, April 7, 2013

refund still processing delay 2013


My tax return was accepted by irs on 1/30/2013 and still wheres my, My tax return was accepted by irs on 1/30/2013 and still wheres my refund says still processing. people have filed after me and got theirs already?.
My 2013 federal refund hasn`t been processed yet. what`s the delay, Irs delays 2013 still processing after 3 weeks and wmr saying the same thing why. filed tax return on 3/11/12 w turbo tax. rec email on 3/12/12 that our return was.
Why does h r block say accepted but wheres my refund say still, They usually cause a delay. also if you are expecting a bigger then normal refund for you it has probably gone for a manual check to make sure the numbers are right.



Speeding up refunds



2013 tax refund, filed & accepted 2/14, wmr still processing, Best answer: yes, quite a few people are experiencing this. i was accepted on 2-1 and still processing. irs estimates refunds within 21 days after the.
My refund status says still processing will - turbotax community, Linfxy; 4:43 am pst february 15, 2013 @bridgettalbert i just called a got the same answer you did just do frustrating maybe tomorrow we will get the response we are.
Tax refund and tax return filing delay in 2013 | prlog, Tax refund and tax return filing delay in 2013. while the tax return date for 2013 might have been pushed 8 days forward, all tax refunds will still be processed as.

No comments:

Post a Comment