Friday, April 5, 2013

why are irs refunds taking so long


Why is the irs taking so long with refunds? | w3digger answers, Ok so my was accepted the 18th or the 19th. ok? and my return has been processing since then. i go to wmr and the tell me it being processed and i should receive it.
Why is the irs taking so long to give me a refund - turbotax community, Mika2power; 9:19 am pst february 19, 2013; why is the irs taking so long to give me a refund date i filed jan 22nd.
Why is my irs refund taking so long for my tax return? i filed on, I filed on february 1st through h&r block and was told i would receive my refund on february 15th. i still haven’t received it and this morning on “wheres my.



2013 Tax Rates and Brackets With Bush-Obama Tax Cuts Expiration



-why is it taking the irs so long to process my tax refund? | irs, I filed my taxes efile feb 3 they were accepted the same day. when i searched where my refund my expexcted day is march 6th. that’s over a month why is it taking so.
Why is it taking so long to get my tax refund | saving to inve$t, Over the last few weeks i have been receiving a lot of reader questions, many tinged with a hint of desperation, around why irs tax refunds are taking so long.
Why is my refund taking so long? - i filed my taxes on 1/17/2012, I filed my taxes on 1/17/2012 and a couple day i went to the irs web site and it sad i should get refund by 1/31/12 however when i rechecked all it said was received.

No comments:

Post a Comment