Wednesday, April 17, 2013

why are refunds from irs taking so long in 2013


Why is the irs taking so long to give me a refund - turbotax community, Mika2power; 9:19 am pst february 19, 2013; why is the irs taking so long to give me a refund date i filed jan 22nd.
Why is the irs taking so long? | irs tax discussion, I filed my taxes with h&r block january 23rd and i go on ent to see when i’m receiving my refund and it tells me sorry we have no information about your taxes.i was.
Why is the irs taking so long with refunds? | w3digger answers, Ok so my was accepted the 18th or the 19th. ok? and my return has been processing since then. i go to wmr and the tell me it being processed and i should receive it.



when does the irs start accepting tax refunds in 2013



Why is my efile refund taking so long 2013 - why is my taxes, Well obama passed some new law in dec that affected the irs and made them have to update their systems and they began filing tax returns on feb 14th again. it depends.
Why is my irs refund taking so long for my tax return? i filed on, I filed on february 1st through h&r block and was told i would receive my refund on february 15th. i still haven’t received it and this morning on “wheres my.
Why is my refund taking so long? - i filed my taxes on 1/17/2012, I filed my taxes on 1/17/2012 and a couple day i went to the irs web site and it sad i should get refund by 1/31/12 however when i rechecked all it said was received.

No comments:

Post a Comment