Saturday, April 6, 2013

why is it taking so long to get my 2013 alabama state tax refund


Why is taking the irs so long to approve refunds for 2013 - why is, Well obama passed some new law in dec that affected the irs and made them have to update their systems and they began filing tax returns on feb 14th again. it depends.
Why is the irs taking so long to accept my 2011 return - why is it, Federal taxes taking long. why is my refund taking so long i filed on the 18 of jan and it was suppose to be here since the 25 of jan? why is it taking so long for my.
Why is my refund taking so long? - i filed my taxes on 1/17/2012, I filed my taxes on 1/17/2012 and a couple day i went to the irs web site and it sad i should get refund by 1/31/12 however when i rechecked all it said was received.



 state of Hawaii. ^ b. English is the de facto language of American



Why is my il state income tax taking so long. filed electronically, State taxes filed electronically over two weeks ago for il. why is it taking so long.
How long is it taking for the alabama income tax refunds to be, Best answer: i am actually a certified tax preparer in the state of alabama. the state issued so much money for larger amounts than last year at the.
Cnn video - breaking news videos from cnn.com, Get unlimited access to live cnn tv and hln tv on your computer or on the cnn apps for iphone® and ipad®..

No comments:

Post a Comment