Monday, March 1, 2010

Sewn From the Soul

I stumbled upon Street Etiquette and talented bloggers Joshua Kissi and Travis Gumbs a few days ago. I was a bit miffed that they had been around for so long and I had missed them.
I stand in awe and wonder! For these boys are exceptional, and I find their coverage of fashion to be honest, original and truly diverse.
The boys and five of their friends have come together to create an online editorial titled, Sewn From the Soul, where they pay homage to their strong and stylish African – American heroes past, present and future. I personally can’t think of a better way to commemorate Black History Month, and I really do hope the boys of Street Etiquette keep doing what they do.
Be sure to check out the full story at Street Etiquette!

 

Sewn From The Soul from Alejandro on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment