Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Charles Anastase F/W 2011



I don’t think I could ever tire of the Charles Anastase girl.  A lean and lithe female perched between permanent girldom and womanhood. Perhaps it’s my liking of all things Lolita-esque that keeps bringing me back to this man and his muses season after season. This time round frizzy 70′s party hair, his typique love of lean a line, french drop waists and floor length gowns in satin. Add towering wedges that induce vertigo and coats cut ever so expertly and you’ve got this girl falling about dizzy.
Now if only some one in Toronto would carry his pieces. BAH!

Click below for a better look at the collection. For some reason the LFW site refuses to let me embed properly.

http://www.t5m.com/v/01z13yvmx2qxuv
To watch more, visit designer_profile.aspx?DesignerID=985
above video courtesy of MatchesFashion

No comments:

Post a Comment