Monday, February 21, 2011

magenta packages

I’ve been very lucky as of late to meet some fantastic people and over at my old place of work, there are a few that are no exception. Although my time there was short, I managed to click and bond with a bunch of the funniest, sweetest, kindest group of people whom I am honoured to call my friends. It is not often one comes in to work excited, but it was these people that made my day-to-day so very joyful. And even though things didn’t really work out in my favour, I consider my self incredibly lucky to have met them. It certainly was meant to be!

My loves, thank you for this wonderful gift. I am truly touched and miss you all very much! This was the very best surprise. xoxox

 

House of Harlow 1960 ring. A peacock to add to my growing menagerie!

No comments:

Post a Comment