Sunday, February 20, 2011

Suno F/W 2011

I’ve developed a deep and pure love for Suno over the last few seasons, and this fall collection is certainly no exception.  Design duo Max Osterweis and Erin Beatty continue to produce fantastically bold pieces with their signature quirk but have lead the designs in a more sophisticated direction.  Hemlines have been dropped and earth tones introduced to the usual hodge-podge of hyper bright colors. The outerwear is the clear stand out of the collection (a current NYFW trend, i’m thinking?) as every single piece I would rock down these icy Toronto streets. I think what I love most about Suno is how truly batty their prints are. Wallpaper brights so whimsical that one can’t help but smile while trudging through a North-American blizzard.  I could certainly use some of their brilliant charm in my wardrobe, seeing as I am beginning to resemble a Berlin goth with every passing season.

No comments:

Post a Comment