February has been the darkest and coldest by far, so what better way to celebrate the first of a new month and possibly some warm sunshine by kick starting your wardrobe with a punch of color. To spread a little cheer, I’ve scoured the internet and have pulled together a couple of great pieces to pump up the CMYK voltage in your wardrobe for great pieces for as low as $25!
KIWI SAYS COP THIS. And sing brightly for me while you’re at it. xo
- O’Clock Watch : In Magenta $40 | A2Zzane
- Equipment: Sleeveless blouse $178 | Singer22
- H&M: Fashion Against Aids | To hit stores April 26th Check out more details here.
- ZARA: A-line skirt $49.50 | Zara.com
- UrbanOutfitters: High rise Cigarette Jean $58 | Urbanoutfitters.com
- PixieMarket: Sherbert PVC detachable collar $44 | Pixiemarket.com
- Aritzia: Wilfred Emmanulle Dress 4175 | Atritzia.com
- Lomography: Diana F+ CMYK $105 | Available at the Lomography Store, 536 Queen St. West, Toronto.
- M.A.C Cosmetics: Lipstick in Loud-Mouth Orange. (Morange) $25 | Any M.A.C spot