Tuesday, January 5, 2010

David Delfin S/S 2010



Although certainly not new to the fashion biz, David Delfin is the current favourite of my cold heart. The gorgeous Spaniard’s latest Spring/Summer collection thrills me. With barely a hint of black, I am a little frightened- but I push onward bravely, looking forward to Delfins’ take on the blessing that is spring. Despite what looks like a blizzard beating fiercely against my window.
Androgyny is the theme here, and I find myself drawn more to the looks the male models sport. I also find the use of “hospital” green quite interesting. Not sure how most can pull the color off, but my darling Delfin cover me in color-block wonder, right down to the gorgeous Christian Louboutins. My skin, come summer, ebony and sun kissed will fair quite wonderfully. Some of my favourite looks include; the austere shirts paired with the fantastically short shorts, the darker hued knits coupled with a tulle skirt and belted.
But the absolute must haves? The mini jersey dress is a NEED, hands down, a key piece for those in need of little sex to their summer time shimmy. A true original in his own right, and with New York Fashion Week fast approaching, I can’t wait to see what Delfin cooks up for fall 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment