Friday, May 14, 2010

Body Electric



I have spent the last week a little out of the loop.
Spending large amounts of time in the quiet,
trying to clear my mind of thoughtless clutter and spend my days reading.
REAL books and everything.

Aside from the Interview Magazine’sLet’s Get Lost‘ editorial that had me all in a tizzy, actually more furious than anything else, I’ve virtually been glossy free.  So it was refreshing to see this lovely V magazine editorial from this month’s S/S issue pop in to my inbox this morning.

Once again model of the moment Jamie Bochert steps in front of  the cameras for super duo Inez Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, who also happened to shoot Bochert for the Lanvin Spring/Summer 2010 campaign.  Here the stunning veteran model (along side ballet dancer James Applewhite) has been styled by Joe McKenna and decked out in dazzling acid brights and disco detailing and of course a little Miu Miu finesse for those still in lust with the kitty-cat detailing.




No comments:

Post a Comment