Tuesday, April 26, 2011

when tommy met anna: a heart story.

I won’t blame you for skipping this post, as it’s about the most gabbed about event of the season so far, but I must say something as it was such a rollicking good time! The Room at The Bay keeps swinging it’s madcap sartorial punches by hosting some of the best parties of the year, and this was certainly no exception. Queen of eclectic glamour, Anna Dello Russo, fluttered in to town to celebrate her love affair with click-happy Tommy Ton. While I minced about in my latest white lace dress acquisition trying to blend in, Toronto’s big money spenders and fashion forward elite strutted their stuff like true stylish peacocks. There was Jil Sander, Celine, McQueen and dollar signs galore. I of course was most pleased to see ADR rocking my favourite British Designers like Mary Katrantzou’s lamp shade wonder and Giles Deacon’s band-aid dress.

But enough of my chatter! On to the photos! (please note I took none of these as I wasn’t bothered to drag my massive SLR about.)


Flare Magazine’s Ryan Cheung and I papped by the Globe and Mail’s JJ Thompson







The above four shots (including the featured image) are by the incredibly talented Jason Hudson of  These Roving Eyes.
There is no sense lugging a camera about with real talent like this to take some incredible shots, and to view more of his images check out his coverage for The Bay’s latest online magazine the B-Insider.

No comments:

Post a Comment