Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Manhattan


Chapter One:

He adored New York City. He idolized it all out of proportion. Uh, no. Make that, he romanticized it all out of proportion. To him, no matter what season it was, this was still a town that existed in black and white and pulsated with the great tunes of George Gershwin.

The itch is back.
My skin throbs as if I’ve been bit by thousands of mosquitoes,
piercing with rapture,
leaving me bone dry.

The big move to London town has been pushed back.  For good and valid reasons of course. But despite the rationale of responsibility, I still find my self waking with a dull ache at the center of my rib-cage.
Patience. Development and great career growth.
These are my tests.
Until then, I day dream of  New York City.
And a Fall weekend spent with fantastic friends exploring the beats, streets and eats. Over 96 hours of completely unhinged excitement,
Let’s make this time round all the more epic, ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment